It is an alphanumeric code printed on a paper insert located inside your physical media package (which may comprise of a combination of DVD, Blu-ray, and/or 4K/UHD disc(s)). Such codes can be redeemed through paramountdigitalcopy.com for a licensed access to a digital version of the movie.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- 1. What is paramountdigitalcopy.com?
- 2. What is a digital copy code and where can I find it?
- 3. What is included with my digital copy?
- 4. How do I redeem my digital copy code?
- 5. What if my digital copy code insert is missing or my digital copy code is not redeeming correctly?
- 6. Will my digital copy code expire?
- 7. How many times can I redeem my digital copy code?
- 8. Is an internet connection required to redeem my digital copy code?
- 9. What happened to the digital copy disc?
- 10. What are my provider's system requirements?